My mentor is close to $10,000 per month

 You might not believe it but it's the truth. The one I call my Mentor is currently grossing close to  $10000 every single month. That is like the height of it. My word! If I could get even a quarter of that every month, I'm good to go at the moment. And I like the way he said it's completely achievable. He said to just give myself to working hard and do prayers. He said to take like a day out of every week to fast for the books.


And so I did some content writing projects today. I was able to write 10 articles within 2 hours. That's roughly 12 minutes for every article. My fingers were just flowing and I didn't really have to think before pouring out the words.


I've been thinking about pushing out as many books as I can. The issue I've had has to do with the introductions to the books. And so my other mentor told me that the books need not have an introduction although it could be a plus if have a good story to go with it. 


I went to study the Legend's covers and I noticed that the typography are always big compared to mine. My covers are just too daft and I've come to realise that I liked dark images too much. On the contrary, the legend  uses a white background almost with every book he creates.


So I want to go for a change. At the store, most of the books I have looked at have that white background for visibility and they are selling pretty well.


I just finished watching the match between Manchester United and Sheffield United. I think the problem that this club has is defence which can be very porous at times. For the life of me, why doesn't Maguire  know how to release the ball quickly? He always takes like two or three touches before letting it go. Also, Alex Telles is good going forward but has shortcomings on the defensive side.

Hope to get writing done in the coming days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One lie doesn't invalidated the truths of the past

Completed a short story ghostwriting gig

There's nothing wrong with repetition