Still acclimatizing

So, it's January 12 and I haven't really gotten up to the goals I set to myself for the new year. I hope I can do better in the coming days. I couldn't write much today because we had an in-house meeting that I had to be present for (some grammar machismo frown at ending a sentence with a preposition but what do I care?).


Client called me that I missed some words and that some sentences wear unreadable. It happened that I had been dozing off while I wrote those article and many of the words came out jumbled. It was a total mess and I had to redo the work over again. Remind me next time not to work very late in the night.


Also, there was another part of the work that I skipped without even knowing it. So, I had to go back and had that included in all of them. Luckily, jt didn't take me more than 30 minute and I was able to resolve it all and sent the work again. I haven't heard from him since then. I hope he takes it in good faith.


This was supposed to be a month where I was going to crank out a large number of words. For some weird reasons, I still cannot get on the groove. I'm still getting used to a new environment and what with a dog today nurse, it's more work to be done. Once I'm steady, I'll pick up quite right. I hope I'll be able to achieve much more this month.


Tomorrow morning, I hope to flesh out the outline for the 10ish plus books I was planning to write, and from there, we'll see what we can do (lol).


I am wrapping up formatting a nonfiction book I've been doing it since the beginning of the year. I hope to have it published on Amazon tomorrow as well. I haven't designed the cover yet, but I don't think that will be much of a problem. I have done enough covers now to know that it wouldn't take me to much time. It's actually been the formatting that has been holding me back. For some weird reason I can't seem to get the paging right for the paperback. Hopefully tomorrow morning, I will have that fixed and everything set for publishing.


So that's all I have for you today. I hope tomorrow will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One lie doesn't invalidated the truths of the past

Completed a short story ghostwriting gig

There's nothing wrong with repetition